Alernatieve Firmware voor de DSP1

Alles over ontvangers en toebehoren.
Bericht
Auteur
jan-nl

Alernatieve Firmware voor de DSP1

#1 Bericht door jan-nl »

Update for the Malahite DSP 1 receiver.

Thank you for the FW_1_10c_r2_p firmware (had 1.10c before).
Encoders are working perfectly now for volume and vfo.
Scrolling band pages and changing tune step requires a lot of encoder rolling to get one step.
Have you noticed this on your hardware?

Yes I have the same behavior. The software uses multiple routines to read the encoders - again bad written software.
I've only patched the ones that are commonly used.

P.S. These issues have now been addressed in version FW_1_10d_r2_p

You should try it again Antonio. I have finally understood how the frequency step is set.
There are 5 groups of 15 steps and you can change between these 15 values (10kHz, 12.5kHz etc) for a particular mode.
For some reason the author decided that you need 10 encoder steps to change band pages and from one step to another
and he was using a floating point increment of 0.1 to get from indexes of 0.0 to 14.0.
I've changed that increment to 1.0 and both frequency and step setting with the bottom encoder now work perfectly on my clone.
For the other encoder (the volume) the code is a mess and I don't think I can enhance that part.

You should try it again Antonio. I have finally understood how the frequency step is set.
There are 5 groups of 15 steps and you can change between these 15 values (10kHz, 12.5kHz etc) for a particular mode.
For some reason the author decided that you need 10 encoder steps to change band pages and from one step to another
and he was using a floating point increment of 0.1 to get from indexes of 0.0 to 14.0.
I've changed that increment to 1.0 and both frequency and step setting with the bottom encoder now work perfectly on my clone.
For the other encoder (the volume) the code is a mess and I don't think I can enhance that part.

I haven't noticed any change for the frequency setting between patched 1.10c and 1.10d and I haven't done anything differently.
In patched 1.10d I've only improved the step change and the band page selection.
Volume encoder works fine for volume but for other functions like filter change it takes a lot of clicks.

Als je de alternatieve Firmware nog niet gevonden hebt ? stuur mij een PM

73 jan-nl

Plaats reactie