PA1AT steld zich voor:

Hier kun je wat over jezelf vertellen als je nieuw bent.
Plaats reactie
Bericht
Auteur
PA1AT

PA1AT steld zich voor:

#1 Bericht door PA1AT »

Thanks for reading this information.

I'm active with radio from 1972. I think I got the radio virus from my granddad who was a CW-operator in the resistance during WW-2. I started listening on a valve-receiver from PHILIPS to "Pirate-stations on the Medium Wave (1636Khz). Through a teacher on school (he was a Ham), I got in contact with Hamradio. I started again as SWL on HF and VHF up to 1981. That year I got my novice-licence and my callsign became PD0MFW, two years later it changed to PE1KNA and again two years later the big license as PA3EKK. I changed my call in 1998 to PA1AT. My QTH is in the north part of the Netherlands in Assen, grid JO32GX.

I'm mostly active in CW on HF,VHF and SHF. I prefer QRP and make much rigs and antenna's by myself. I'm also a FOXHUNTER in the ARDF-competition on 144- and 3.5 Mhz.

I´m member of the G-QRP(6228) BQC(547), DIG(3643) and SMIRK(5371).

But I collect also QSL-cards from Dutch Hams with pfx.: PA0, PA6, PI, PK, PG, PH etc. And Dutch QSL-cards from the period before 1928; with pfx. EN0. This historical collection is to save a special part of the Hamradio hobby. I show these cards on big events in the Netherlands (Dag van de Amateur VERON and Het Noordelijk Amateur Treffen and local meetings). If you have QSL-cards of Prefixes above, and you willing to help me complete the collection, send your QSL-cards to:
G. Nieboer Kamilletuin 22, 9408 AD Assen.

I will return the price of the stamp on your account (if you want).

I hope to meet you on the band, '73 (For my DIG-friends '77) PA1AT. CW and QRP 4EVER!

"Without CW it´s just CB"
Bijlagen
leuchtlogo.jpg
leuchtlogo.jpg (10.95 KiB) 4585 keer bekeken
Mgr
Gerard PA1AT

PE1FTV
Roepletters: PE1FTV

Nederlandsch ?

#2 Bericht door PE1FTV »

... en wij waren zo blij met een nederlandstalig forum ... ;-)

Prima dat je je aangemeld hebt Gerard!

73, Ad (pe1ftv)
73, Ad (pe1ftv)

M0JPM

#3 Bericht door M0JPM »

Ik vind het helemaal niet raar aangezien het engels de vooertaal is van onze hobby. helaas zijn er altijd mensen die het niet kunnen om toch even opmerking te maken :wink:

welcome..

Plaats reactie